Sassa Online Application 2023-2024
Sassa Online Application 2023-2024
South African Social Security Agency (SASSA). Every South African person has the right to access necessary social services under the Social Services and Supports Act (also known as SASSA), a South African law. Beginning in 2013, a program was launched by the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA). It disburses pensions for the elderly and disabled as well as grants for income and child support.
What Does Sassa Do?
SASSA gives support in terms of money and any other things to anyone allowed to live in South Africa who cannot earn enough money through employment due to:
- Sickness etc
The applicant must be a South African citizen, permanent resident or refugee. The applicant and child must be resident in South Africa. Must not be less than 60 years. The applicant must not be in receipt of another social grant for him or herself.
Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD) Online Application
About Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD)
Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD) plays a huge rule as it gives relief measures (money) to many people by way of providing them with basic needs in times of hardship. This grant is spear headed by South African Social Security Agency (SASSA).
SRD grant Online applications Process
SRD grant application dates
Every month, Sassa R350 grant applications are open for those wanting to apply. And also all SRD R350 grant applicants must reconfirm their grant applications at least once every 3 months
SRD R350 grant application Requirements
Every application has got requirements or criteria for applicant to use in applying. The documents below are the requirements needed from applicants.
- Must be a South African citizens/permanent residents/refugees/asylum seekers/holders of special permits
- Must be Unemployed
- Must have no alternative source of income or financial support from any other source
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 60
- Applicant can click here for types of sassa grant and its Requirements
Documents needed from Applicants
The listed below are the following documents needed from Applicants.
- Identity number or Department of Home Affairs Refugee permit number
- Name and surname as captured in the identity document
- Contact details
- Cell Phone Number
- Residential Address
How to apply SRD grant applications
How to apply for Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD) has three ways for Applicants to use in Applying. These ways used in applying for a grant are simple. Applicant has his/her choice to use any of the way to apply for a grant. Click here to know the three ways on how to apply for an SRD Grand.
Applicants can Apply Online here
How to check sassa SRD application status
Applicants can check the status of their application below if they have not received any respond towards their submitted application. Kindly use the steps below.
- Step 1. Go to the SASSA SRD grant website
- Step 2. Scroll down to ‘Application status’
- Step 3. Click on ‘Click here to check online’
- Step 4. Fill in the required fields
- Step 5. You should then be able to see the status of your R350 grant application
Applicants can also seek for more clarification towards application status by going to My application status
Reconsideration status check
For reconsideration Application status check, Applicants can use this LINK to check their status.
SRD Grant Appeal
Kindly appeal your SRD R350 grant rejection and have your application revisited. The listed below will guide you appeal your rejected application.
- When to submit an appeal
- How to submit an appeal
- How to check your SRD appeal status
SASSA Reapplication for SRD R350 Grant
The given steps below shows how to complete your reapplication at SASSA
- Kindly visit the SASSA website at srd.sassa.gov.za
- After click ‘Reconfirm you grant application’
- Login in with your South African ID number and Mobile number
- Update your details
- Resubmit the application
NOTE: Applicants must note that all SRD R350 grant will have to reconfirm / reapply for their grant applications at least once every 3 months.
Sassa Contact information
|PRIVATE BAG X55662, ARCADIA, 0083
|SASSA House, 501 Prodinsa Building, Cnr Steve Biko & Pretorius Streets, Pretoria
|012 400 2000 / 0800 601 011
- Types of sassa grant
- how to apply sassa online
- Sassa declaration form
- Sassa consent form
- SRD Grant Appeal
- Sassa grant payments date
- sassa online Application Requirements 2023
- Sassa Online Application links
For more information on Sassa, click here