University of Fort Hare Online Application 2023-2024
University of Fort Hare Online Application 2023-2024
About the University of Fort Hare Online Application 2023-2024
The University of Fort Hare is a public university in Alice, Eastern Cape, South Africa. From 1916 to 1959, it served as a major center of higher learning for Africans, providing students from all throughout sub-Saharan Africa with a Western-style academic education and forming an African elite. Each year, the university opens its admission process for students who are interested in enrolling for the upcoming academic year. If you are interested in applying to the University of Fort Hare for the 2023-2024 academic year, here is some information you may find helpful:
UFH Online Application date
The deadline for submitting your application to the University of Fort Hare will vary based on the specific program and faculty you are applying to. It is recommended that you check the university’s website for the most up-to-date information on application deadlines. Late Online Applications opened on 21 January 2023 and closes on 27 January 2023, we are opening late applications (online only). NB: Late Application is ONLY for the listed qualifications below. If you already have a student number, go to the Student portal (IENABLER).
Application Requirements for UFH:
Entry Requirement for Undergraduate
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility conditions in order to be admitted to degree-granting programs:
-Applicants with a South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) must pass a minimum of four topics in any four 20-credit NSC subjects with a rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50–59%) or better.
-Matriculation endorsement is required for applicants who hold a South African Senior Certificate.
-Please consult the Study Guide for more details on undergraduate degree requirements.
All applications submitted by learners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a Declaration by Parent/Guardian for Minor Applicants.
Entry Requirement for Postgraduate
Each program has its own standards for admission to postgraduate study. To learn the requirements for the course or degree you want to pursue, you are suggested to immediately contact the relevant Faculty Prospectuses.
Entry Requirements for International Students
-International Undergraduate students:
A matriculation exemption certificate must be obtained by applicants with school-leaving certificates from countries other than South Africa. Visit the Matriculation Board website if you would like further details. Registration calls for possession of an active study visa.
The South African Qualifications Authority must evaluate the credentials of all applicants with non-South African degrees (SAQA). Please visit the SAQA website for further details about qualification evaluation: Please be aware that before an application form is sent to the University, the South African Qualifications Authority must evaluate all foreign credentials. The prospective student is in charge of sending SAQA his or her supporting documents.
UFH Online Application Required Documents:
When applying to the University of Fort Hare, you will need to submit certain documents as part of your application. This may include your academic transcripts, ID document or passport, and any relevant test scores (such as the National Senior Certificate for South African citizens). To check the individual eligibility click here to read the various qualifications required to apply for each faculty.
UFH Online Application Fee:
There may be a fee associated with submitting an application to the University of Fort Hare. This fee will vary based on your citizenship status and the program you are applying to. It is recommended that you check the university’s website for the most up-to-date information on application fees.
UFH Online Application Form
The online application form will likely require you to provide personal information, academic history, and supporting documents such as transcripts and identification. It is important to follow the instructions carefully and provide accurate information to ensure your application is successful. You can also find various forms directly from the links below:
- Application Form: Prospective students can apply to the university by completing an online application form. The form typically requires personal and academic information, as well as supporting documentation such as transcripts and test scores.
- Enrollment Form: Once admitted, students may need to complete an online enrollment form to secure their place in the university. This form may require information such as personal details, course selection, and payment of fees.
- Financial Aid Form: Students who require financial assistance can complete an online form to apply for financial aid. This form will require information about the student’s financial situation and may also require supporting documentation.
- Course Registration Form: Students can register for courses online using a course registration form. The form will typically require information about the student’s course selections and any prerequisites that need to be met.
- Exam Request Form: Students can request to take exams online using an exam request form. This form may require information about the exam, the course it is associated with, and the student’s personal details.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE TO UFH:
1. Submit your application form along with all required materials, including the application cost, before the deadline.
2. You will receive a letter of confirmation after receiving an SMS alerting you of the status of your application.
3. Until their final matric results are submitted and subject to space availability, current matriculants who meet the requirements based on their Grade 12 midterm performance are provisionally admitted.
4. Those who are accepted will receive an admission letter and a registration guide that includes information on registration dates and the orientation schedule. The National Benchmark Test (NBT) is a requirement for all applicants who passed the National Senior Certificate (NSC) before they are able to register for their first year of university.
APPLY Online TO UFH HERE
The University of Fort Hare has an online application process for prospective students. This means that you can submit your application through the university’s website without having to visit the campus in person or you can click here to apply
UFH Application Status:
If you do not get an SMS/email informing you of the status of your application, feel free to check our Student support system online . All applicants (both online, email or hard copy) can log in to the UFH Portal to check their statuses. Click here for a guide on how to do this.
UFH online Registration
UFH online Application Status
UFH Online Courses
How to Apply UFH online
UFH online application dates
UFH online registration dates
How to register UFH Online
UFH online Prospectus
UFH Online application fee
UFH Online admission requirements
UFH Application form
To read about other universities click here
For more information click here