Administrative Services Coordinator II
Administrative Services Coordinator II
Primary Location Los Angeles, California
Job Number 1128599
Date posted 12/14/2022
By becoming familiar with and creating standardized presentations, letters, and reports, one can assist in the upkeep and delivery of information. organizes workflow by adhering to specific guidelines when identifying and offering support for the quick settlement of routine requests from front-line employees and department managers. Helps with event planning by starting to plan and schedule meetings for directors and their direct teams under the direction of senior coworkers. Helps with event implementation by organizing small-scale events under the guidance and supervision of senior coworkers.
- obtains and shares basic information with others on the team at work. gives team members feedback on their performance after listening to their concerns. Acknowledges strengths and limitations in light of career goals and takes steps to harness or improve them. Acquires new, pertinent knowledge and abilities. Adapts with some guidance to obstacles, change, and feedback. accompanies the execution of normal work activities by attending to the needs of others.
- Follows detailed, daily instructions to complete routine tasks with moderate supervision. Collaborates with others within one’s team to address routine and some non-routine task issues; communicates status and escalates more complex issues. Adheres to established priorities, deadlines, and expectations. Identifies and speaks up for improvement opportunities within one’s team.
- Helps with information dissemination by learning and drafting routine and standard presentations, handouts, reports/spreadsheets, graphics, status reports, resource management reports, and other deliverables based on working knowledge of business practices/processes, with detailed direction from senior colleagues with minimal interpretation; writing correspondence (e.g., letters, reports, confidential documents) to staff and managers, with moderate guidance from senior colleagues.
- organizes the department’s workflow by adhering to specific instructions for identifying and assisting in the resolution of routine requests from front-line teams and department managers on an as-needed basis; learning about potential issues and typical solutions with detailed instruction; using standard office equipment (such as email, fax, and xerox), with specific objectives and moderate guidance; maintaining routine inventory control and stocking department office supplies, equipment, and employee work environment resources (e.g., space assignment, computer) and may escalate inventory issues; and receiving, screening, and referring straightforward incoming and outgoing mail, emails, calls, and visits to the appropriate staff member by following broad guidance.
- Assists with event coordination by: beginning to coordinate and calendar meetings for directors and their direct teams, with guidance from senior colleagues; finding and booking meeting rooms appropriate for the audience and meeting objectives, with routine monitoring.
- Assists with event execution by: arranging small-scale events, with detailed instructions and monitoring from senior colleagues; organizing basic and routine travel arrangements for department head and/or staff members, with moderate supervision; assisting in the execution of basic components in small group meetings, conferences; providing on-site coordination for simple issues, with detailed instruction; assisting to obtain necessary typical audio-visual equipment, conference rooms, and catering for events, with frequent routine review; and distributing the agenda and taking simple meeting minutes in meetings.
- Learns to execute human-resources data maintenance and management by: developing basic knowledge of department data and documentation retention policies; inputting and monitoring data to ensure integrity, and performing basic data analyses when requested, with guidance from senior colleagues; and formatting straightforward graphs, spreadsheets, and reports.
- High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent AND minimum one (1) year of experience working in a corporate or business office environment OR Minimum two (2) years experience working in a corporate or business office environment.
Primary Location: California,Los Angeles,Regional Service Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Working Hours Start: 08:30 AM
Working Hours End: 05:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-SCAL-01|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Specialty: Administrative Services
Department: Regional Service Center – Genetics Laboratory-Cytogen – 0806