How to Apply to NMU online 2023-2024
About How to Apply to NMU online 2023-2024
First, you have to make sure that you meet the admission requirements of the program you wish to apply for. You find out using this link
Obtain a copy of the undergraduate program guide or Z-Card to assist you in making an informed choice. As soon as you know what you want to study and that you meet the admission requirements, you can apply online here .
To apply for Nelson Mandela University (NMU), you can follow these steps:
- Visit the NMU website: Go to the university’s website at www.mandela.ac.za and navigate to the “Study @ NMU” tab.
- Choose your program: Browse through the list of undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by the university and select the program you are interested in applying for.
- Check the application requirements: Make sure you have all the necessary documents required for the application. The application requirements may vary depending on the program you are applying for.
- Complete the application form: You can complete the application form online or download the form and complete it manually. Make sure to fill in all the required fields and attach all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee: The application fee is a non-refundable fee that needs to be paid before your application can be processed. You can pay the application fee online using a credit card or by making a direct deposit at a bank.
- Submit your application: Once you have completed the application form and paid the application fee, you can submit your application online or by post to the university’s admissions office.
- Track your application: You can track the progress of your application by logging into the NMU online application system. The university will also send you regular updates on the status of your application.
You must submit your application form together with ALL the relevant supporting documentation before the initial closing date. Your application cannot be considered if you do not include all your supporting documents with your application form.
All prospective applicants will be notified by sms and e-mail of the outcome of their application.