University of Johannesburg Online Application 2023-2024
University of Johannesburg Online Application 2023-2024
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) is a public university located in Johannesburg, South Africa. It was established in 2005 as a result of a merger between three universities: the Rand Afrikaans University, Technikon Witwatersrand, and the Soweto and East Rand campuses of Vista University.
UJ has four campuses, namely Auckland Park Kingsway, Auckland Park Bunting Road, Doornfontein, and Soweto. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various faculties, including Arts, Design and Architecture; Education; Engineering and Built Environment; Health Sciences; Law; Management; Science; and Humanities.
UJ is a research-intensive institution and is home to several research centers and institutes. Some of the areas of research focus include science and technology, health, social justice, and sustainability. The university also has partnerships with several international universities and organizations, allowing for global collaboration and exchange programs.
The student population at UJ is diverse and includes both local and international students. The university provides a range of support services to help students succeed academically and personally, including academic support, counseling, and career development.
The University of Johannesburg Online Application (UJOA) is an online application process that allows prospective students to apply to the University of Johannesburg. The process allows applicants to fill out an application form, upload documents, and submit their application. The UJOA system also allows applicants to track the progress of their applications and receive notifications when their applications have been accepted or rejected. The UJOA system is designed to make the application process simpler and more efficient for both applicants and the university.
UJ Online Application Dates
The University of Johannesburg is a leading academic institution in South Africa that provides excellent educational opportunities to students from various parts of the world. If you are interested in applying to UJ, it is important to know the application dates for the 2023 academic year. The application process for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs is done online, and the dates for submitting your application differ for South African applicants and international applicants. To ensure that your application is considered, it is crucial to adhere to the application deadlines.
APPLICATION AND CLOSING DATE
Applications open on 01 April of the year preceding the year of intended study and closes on 31 October 2022 at 12:00 noon. You may apply online by clicking on the following link; APPLY HERE; should you encounter difficulties when attempting to submit your application online, kindly send an e-mail
Please Note: All applicants are advised to please not send cash through the mail or leave documents and cash with any unauthorized persons.
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) usually has specific application dates for prospective students who wish to apply for admission to the institution. Here are the application dates for the 2023 academic year:
- Undergraduate Applications:
- South African applicants: open from April 1, 2022, and close on September 30, 2022.
- International applicants: open from April 1, 2022, and close on August 31, 2022.
- Postgraduate Applications:
- South African applicants: open from April 1, 2022, and close on October 31, 2022.
- International applicants: open from April 1, 2022, and close on September 30, 2022.
It is important to note that these dates are subject to change, and it is advisable to confirm the application dates with the University’s admissions office or on their website before starting the application process. It is also recommended that applicants apply early to avoid any last-minute rush or potential delays.
UJ Online Application Requirement
If you are interested in studying at the University of Johannesburg, you will need to apply for admission online. To ensure that your application is successful, it is important to meet the requirements set out by the University. In this write-up, we will take a closer look at the requirements for applying to UJ online. We will cover the personal details you need to provide, the programs of study available, the academic records required, identification documents, proof of payment, and English language proficiency. Understanding these requirements is crucial for a successful application process.
- Personal Details: You will be required to provide your personal information such as your name, date of birth, contact details, and citizenship status.
- Program of Study: You will need to select the program you wish to study at UJ from the list of available programs. You can select up to three different programs in order of preference.
- Academic Record: You will need to provide a certified copy of your academic transcripts. If you are an international applicant, your academic records must be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Identification Documents: You will be required to provide a certified copy of your ID document if you are a South African citizen or a certified copy of your passport if you are an international applicant.
- Proof of Payment: You will need to pay the application fee and provide proof of payment. The application fee is R200 for South African citizens and R470 for international applicants.
- English Language Proficiency: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of English language proficiency by submitting your scores from a recognized English language test such as TOEFL, IELTS, or Pearson Test of English.
It is important to note that the requirements for applying to UJ online may vary depending on the program you wish to study.
UJ Online Application Fee
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) charges an application fee for all online applications. The application fee is a non-refundable fee that must be paid before your application can be considered. The application fee for the 2023 academic year is as follows:
- South African applicants: The application fee for South African citizens is R200.
- International applicants: The application fee for international applicants is R470.
It is important to note that the application fee may be subject to change. Additionally, it is important to ensure that you have paid the correct application fee and that you have provided proof of payment as part of your application. Failing to pay the application fee or provide proof of payment may result in your application being rejected or delayed.
How to APPLY UJ Online
If you are considering applying to study at the University of Johannesburg, the online application process is a convenient and efficient way to do so. The process is easy to follow, but it’s essential to ensure that you provide accurate information and complete all the required steps. In this write-up, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to apply to UJ online. We will cover everything from creating an account to uploading supporting documents and paying the application fee. Following this guide will ensure that your application process runs smoothly, and you have the best chance of being accepted into your chosen program.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply to the University of Johannesburg online:
- Go to the UJ website: Visit the University of Johannesburg website at www.uj.ac.za and navigate to the “Study at UJ” tab.
- Choose your program: Select the program you wish to apply for and click on the “Apply” button.
- Create an account: You will be required to create an account by providing your email address and creating a password. If you already have an account, you can log in using your existing credentials.
- Complete the application form: Once you have logged in, you will need to complete the online application form. Make sure that you provide accurate and complete information.
- Upload supporting documents: You will need to upload your academic transcripts, identification documents, proof of payment, and any other supporting documents required for your chosen program.
- Submit your application: After completing the application form and uploading your documents, click on the “Submit” button to submit your application.
- Pay the application fee: You will need to pay the application fee using the available payment options. Remember to provide proof of payment as part of your application.
- Track your application: You can track the status of your application by logging in to your account and checking your application status.
It is important to note that the application process for UJ online may vary depending on the program you wish to study.
UJ Application Form
The UJ application form is an online form that must be completed by all students who wish to apply for admission to the University of Johannesburg. The form is designed to collect all the necessary information required to process your application. Here are some important details to keep in mind when completing the UJ application form:
- Personal details: The application form will require you to provide your personal details, including your name, surname, date of birth, and contact information.
- Program of study: You will need to select the program you wish to apply for from the available options. UJ offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including diplomas, degrees, and certificates.
- Academic records: You will need to provide your academic records, including your high school results or transcripts, and any other relevant qualifications or certificates.
- Identification documents: You will need to upload a copy of your identification documents, such as your ID or passport.
- Proof of payment: You will need to provide proof of payment for the application fee as part of your application.
- Additional information: The application form may also require you to provide additional information, such as your employment history or extracurricular activities.
It is important to note that the UJ application form may vary depending on the program you wish to apply for.
You can download the application form here
For more information on University of Johannesburg applications click here
To make enquiries about other South African based universities, please click here