Primary Location Santa Clara, California
Job Number 1120419
Date posted 10/28/2022
Administering diagnostic audiological tests that enable the distinction between various forms of hearing abnormalities, coordinating and interpreting test results, consulting with physicians about hearing disorders, and making suggestions on those diseases.
provides services for auditory issue prevention, habilitation, and rehabilitation as well as research pertaining to hearing and associated disorders.
The outer ear structures are examined physically and otoscopy
Cochlear implant assessment, programming, and rehabilitation, appropriate ear cleaning, fitting, and dispensing, electrophysiologic evaluation of the vestibular and auditory mechanisms, as well as electroacoustic measurements of the peripheral and central auditory systems, are just a few possible procedures.
provides advice on the causes and treatment of auditory abnormalities to those who have them, their families, and other care providers.
Reports are given, and audiological findings are coordinated with other diagnostic data, including educational, medical, social, and behavioral data.
Regular position compensation reviews are done at Kaiser Permanente. Kaiser Permanente has the right to review and alter job descriptions at any time, as well as to convert positions with salaries to hourly compensation. Typically, affected employees are only notified of such changes before they are implemented.
- One (1) year in the diagnostic evaluation of hearing, prevention, habilitation, and rehabilitation services for auditory problems.
- Master’s degree or Clinical Doctorate in Audiology (AuD) prior to employment start date.
- Audiologist License (California) required at hire OR Temporary Audiologist License (California) required at hire
- National Provider Identifier required at hire
- Basic Life Support is required at hire from American Heart Association
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- If dispensing hearing aids, a Dispensing Audiologist license is required.
- One (1) year of post-licensure experience in the field of audiology.
APPLY FOR THE JOB BY SUBMITTING INTEREST HERE