iu health portal
iu health portal
Looking for ways to access Indiana University (IU) Health portal? You are in the right place. The IU Patient Portal provides patients with personalized, compassionate care and access to their medical records online.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your Indiana University (IU) health patient portal for either hospital or doctor’s office visits.
You can access a patient portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your health care needs. The portal is secure, confidential and easy to use.
Benefits of IU Health Portal
With the patient portal, you can:
- Access a video visit with a healthcare provider
- View lab results and radiology reports
- Request, book, and keep track of appointments with our physician clinics
- Request prescription refills
- View your personal health record
- Receive health reminders
- Send and receive messages from physician clinic staff
My IU Health lets you self-schedule appointments with select providers, send messages to your care team, view lab results and pay a bill—online and on your time. It is secure and easy to use.
IU Health Portal
To access the right portal option for you, select the state where you received the service.
- Visit the IU Health patient portal – myiuhealth.org
- Login with your username and password
- Thereafter, click on the Sign in icon.
How do I request my paper medical records from IU Health?
Prior to the end of your stay with us or upon discharge, you may request a copy of your medical records. IU Health saves medical records for a minimum of eight years. Medical records can be delivered via email, CD or paper form.
There is a three-step process for requesting copies of your medical records from IU Health.
- Download and print the Authorization to Release and Disclose Patient Information form. This form is standard across IU Health and can be used to request copies of your medical records at any of our facilities.
- Follow the instructions on the left side of the form to guide you in providing the type of information needed. Completing the form in its entirety will help ensure timely processing.
- Fax, email or mail the completed Authorization form to the IU Health facility from which you are requesting records. Facilities and contact information are listed below. If mailing, please include the facility name, address and “Attn: Health Information Management” on your mailing envelope.
For more information on IU click here