Determine the most suitable crisis intervention, evaluate the clinical requirements of customers calling in a crisis, and offer consultation and referrals as required. capable of performing a mental status examination, a psychosocial assessment, and identifying drug dependency and other unique or high-risk concerns. Create a 5-axis DSM IV diagnosis using the data from the clinical examination. Determine the right degree of care by assessing the client’s requirements and concerns, then discuss with or refer the client, organize care across providers, and coordinate treatment planning.
Develop therapy goals with the client that are reasonable, measurable, and have distinct outcomes. Utilize brief, clear written communication to record every contact, conforming to the KFHPW and BHS Clinical Documentation Standards. demonstrated competence in family, couple, and group therapy models, as well as, when needed, treatment models suitable for specialty populations.
To maintain a balance between professional standards of practice, high standards of patient care, and the demands of the Behavioral Health Services Clinic, manage one’s own caseload and work schedule. Be mindful of the demand for services and manage your caseload to adhere to access standards. In accordance with department priorities, schedule workload and see customers within response times that have been defined as department standards. meet the productivity goals set by the department.
Keep cordial, ethical, and professional working relationships with KFHPW personnel. Respect, dependability, adaptability, initiative, and follow-through should all be displayed when interacting with clients and coworkers. As a member of a multidisciplinary team, collaborate effectively.
Utilize all KFHPW online clinical and administrative technologies to their full potential.
- Minimum two (2) years of recent, continuous experience as a psychotherapist. Exceptions to experience and certification criteria granted at the discretion of the Behavioral Health Service Delivery System Chief, or his designee.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- Master’s degree in behavioral science.
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (Washington) required at hire OR Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (Washington) required at hire OR Mental Health Counselor License (Washington) required at hire
- Proficiency in treatment models appropriate to specialized populations.
- Ability to assess special or high-risk situations.
- Experience in a managed care setting.
APPLY FOR JOB BY SUBMITTING INTEREST HERE