LICSW Social Worker
LICSW Social Worker
Primary Location Olympia, Washington
Job Number 1028333
Date posted 08/23/2022
Offers a variety of clinical social work services, such as patient management assistance and consultation, in a primary care or home health context. To help the patient maintain the highest level of independence, assess the psychological assets and deficiencies. collaborates with others to create a care plan. provides brief counseling, instruction, and resource coordination for those in need of caregiving.
Assist patients of all ages and their families with appropriate social work interventions, such as psychosocial assessment, brief individual or family counseling, advocacy, linkage, referral, group work, case management, and the planning and placement of long-term care.
family conferences, care conferences, team meetings, etc. Consultation and coordination with multidisciplinary team of care experts and main care site medical/nursery staff.
Identifies the treatment that the patient and their family require and appropriately interacts with other medical professionals. gathers information pertinent to the visit and does regular evaluations during the course of the care. To help the patient maintain the highest level of independence, assess the psychological assets and deficiencies.
Through prompt assessment, communication, and observation, evaluates the requirements of the patient and their family. changes the care plan by evaluating the response of the patient and the healthcare system.
- Minimum one (1) year of previous social work experience.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- Masters degree in social work (MSW).
- Licensed Social Work Associate & Independent Clinical (Washington) OR Licensed Advanced Social Worker License (Washington) OR Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (Washington)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success as part of a multi-disciplinary team and commitment to diversity.
- Two (2) years of post-masters experience.
- Care coordination experience in managed care system, in-/outpatient setting, skilled nursing or long-term care facility.
- Knowledge of social case management, conflict resolution and team building practices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with electronic charting.
APPLY FOR THE JOB BY SUBMITTING INTEREST HERE